Today Allwinner Technology announced the launch of the 'D1' Processor, the world's first mass-produced application processor equipped with the T-Head Xuantie 906 RISC-V, providing a new smart chip for AIoT era.
Allwinner Technology's 'D1' chip cooperates with the T-Head Xuantie 906, taking advantage of the company’s deep accumulation in HD video processing and system architecture, integrating self-developed on-chip high-speed interconnection bus NSI and rich application interfaces, and providing high-performance heterogeneous multi-core computing processing and excellent graphics acceleration capacity. Its strong product performance is highly compatible with the massive needs for different scenarios in AIoT era in terms of underlying performance and specification design, and can be widely used in smart cities, smart cars, smart commercial displays, smart home appliances, smart office and other fields.
The features of open source and high efficiency of Allwinner Technology's 'D1' provide stable technical support and sustainability for the birth of a variety of differentiated AIoT applications, meet the long-term needs of users for independent and reliable technology supply chains, and will play a big role in all kinds of AIoT fragmented customized products in the future.
The global RISC-V camp is growing rapidly. Relying on Allwinner's long-term practical experience in technology implementation and customer service, the rich ecosystem of 'D1' can help users with quick design, migration, and application. The perfect service will solve all kinds of problems encountered by users in the course of practice in an all-round way. While providing chips, Allwinner Technology will also provide customers with the self-developed Tina software system and the open-sourced Fedora system.
Win-win Cooperation and Being the Pioneer
With the release of the 'D1' application processor, Allwinner Technology is actively cooperating with many innovative developers and core ecosystem partners to give full play to the characteristics of RISC-V and product system performance to achieve mass production in more AIoT application scenarios. In the future, Allwinner Technology will continue to adhere to open innovation and provide more reliable paths for users to achieve value growth.
Allwinner Technology is a leading fabless design company dedicated to smart application processor SoCs and smart analog ICs.
Its product line includes multi-core application processors for smart devices and smart power management ICs used by brands worldwide.
With its focus on cutting edge UHD video processing, high performance multi-core CPU/GPU integration, and ultra-low power consumption, Allwinner Technology is a mainstream solution provider for the global tablet, internet TV, smart home device, automotive in-dash device, smart power management, and mobile connected device markets. Allwinner Technology is headquartered in Zhuhai, China.
D1 is an advanced application processor designed for RISC-V Multi-Media decoding platform. It integrates a 64-bit XuanTie C906 RISC-V CPU and a HiFi4 DSP to provide the high-efficient computing power. D1 supports full format decoding such as H.265, H.264, MPEG-1/2/4, JPEG, VC1, and so on. The independent encoder can encode in JPEG or MJPEG. Integrated multi ADCs/DACs and I2S/PCM/DMIC/OWA audio interfaces can work seamlessly with the CPU to accelerate multimedia algorithms and improve the user experience. D1 supports RGB/LVDS/MIPI DSI/HDMI/CVBS OUT display output interfaces to meet the requirements of the different screen display. D1 comes with extensive connectivity and interfaces, such as USB, SDIO, EMAC, TWI, UART, SPI, PWM, GPADC, LRADC, TPADC, IR TX&RX, and so on. Besides, D1 can connect with other different peripherals like WiFi and BT via SDIO and UART.
- D1 integrates 64-bit XuanTie C906 RISC-V CPU to provide energy-efficient and stable computing power.
- D1 integrates H.265/H.264 4K decoding and SmartColor2.0 post processing to deliver the perfect video entertainment experience.
- D1 supports high performance 3 ADCs, 2 D ACs, 3 I2S/PCM, 8 digit al microphones to provide the perfect voice interaction solutions.
- Rich peripheral interfaces, such as RGB, LVDS, MIPI DSI, USB, SDIO, EMAC, TWI, UART, SPI, PWM, GPADC, LRADC, TPADC, IR TX&RX, and so on, greatly facilitate product expansion.
- The advanced process design with lower voltage and lower leakage, the power optimization design for typical scenes, and the enhanced heat dissipation package improve the heating experience of the product.
- Industrial level working temperature, 10-years chip life.
- XuanTie C906 RISC-V CPU
- 32 KB I-cache + 32 KB D-cache
- DDR2/DDR3, up to 2 GB
- SD3.0/eMMC 5.0, SPI Nor/Nand Flash
- H.265 up to 1080p@60fps, or 4K@30fps
- H.264 up to 1080p@60fps, or 4K@24fps
- MPEG-1/2/4, JPEG, VC1 up to 1080p@60fps
- JPEG/MJPEG up to 1080p@60fps
- Supports input picture scaler up/down
- HiFi4 DSP
- 32 KB I-cache + 32 KB D-cache
- 64 KB I-ram + 64 KB D-ram
- RGB LCD output interface up to 1920 x 1080@60fps
- Dual link LVDS interface up to 1920 x 1080@60fps
- 4-lane MIPI DSI interface up to 1920 x 1080@60fps
- HDMI V1.4 output interface up to 4K@30fps
- CVBS OUT interface, supporting NTSC and PAL format
- 8-bit parallel CSI interface
- CVBS IN interface, supporting NTSC and PAL format
- Allwinner SmartColor2.0 post processing for an excellent display experience
- Supports de-interlace (DI) up to 1080p@60fps
- Supports G2D hardware accelerator including rotate, mixer, lbc decompression functions
- 2 DACs and 3 ADCs
- Analog audio interfaces: MICIN1P/N, MICIN2P/N, MICIN3P/N, FMINL/R, LINEINL/R, LINEOUTLP/N, LINEOUTRP/N, HPOUTL/R
- Digital audio interfaces: I2S/PCM, DMIC, OWA IN/OUT
- USB2.0 OTG, USB2.0 Host
- SDIO 3.0, SPI x 2, UART x 6, TWI x 4
- PWM (8-ch), GPADC (2-ch), LRADC (1-ch), TPADC (4-ch), IR TX&RX
- 10/100/1000M EMAC with RMII and RGMII interfaces
- LFBGA 337 balls, 13 mm x 13 mm
Buy Nezha Development Board：https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002856721588.html
This article is only for information sharing. If there is any infringement, please contact the editor for deletion.